domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Clouds with Péridot

Ladies and Gents,

I hope your weekend rocked in an inversely proportional way compared to mine. I lack time lately, and that makes me value even the time I get to wait for a cab. I tell myself that I wait because I can, and I try to take a deep breathe. It doesn't always work though.

So, I had to choose between my nails and my adored BF this weekend, and I chose him. Thus, I am showing you something I rescued from my archives... It's from last christmas I think. 

I used Nailside's cloud technique, you should give it a go if you haven't tried that yet :) After reflection, I think I prefer to use that as an accent nail and not as a full mani, but it looked pretty good either way. So here it is.

I used China Glaze Sea Spray as a base, Chanel Péridot and China Glaze Liquid Leather. 

You all take care, enjoy the sun, and keep smilin'

18 comentarios:

  1. I think I might try that design next time I do my nails :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute colour combination :) and of course you would choose your bf! I like doing clouds as accents too and they're so easy to do so it's great :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. verry adorable..love that you used peridot in this!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, that came out great! I tried this once and it was a complete mess! You did a great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. awesome, i love cloud manis=]

    i know how you feel, and luckily the nail polish world isn't very judgy on how you spend precious free time=]

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This looks great!

    I love Chanel - Péridot it's sooo pretty.

    I know how you feel, I sometimes feel like I neglect my poor boyfriend because I spend so much time on my nails. Luckily he's quite supportive of my addiction :) lol

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice to see you around, my dear! I totally understand about not having enough time... of course your dear BF is more important. :-)

    Lovely mani! I love the way you bordered your clouds with a duochrome. So pretty! :D

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar
  8. how dare you choose BF over us!!! hahaha JK!!! this mani is lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Very nice! I completely understand letting your man come between you and your nail blog. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Your mani is so pretty that it actually makes me happy that you didn't have time this weekend ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. pretty pretty!
    I totally get what you mean by valuing even the time waiting for a cab, I find myself doing that all too often as well > <

    ResponderEliminar
  12. This is lovely! I love the gray and gold together!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love this manicure and I love the colours! :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!