viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Nude, fishnet and roses.

Hey Ladies,

Today I'm going to do a quick post, for it's my first weekend in a month that I'm actually free of work. Or, to be more accurate, that I take for myself and pretend it to be work-free.

I wore that mani for five days a couple of weeks ago. I was in a rush and wasn't even in the mood for a mani. Shame on me. But I was not as agonic as to be ready to wear anything. Or worse: nothing. No.

So I remembered those stickers I had bought at Blanco half price (that is Eur. 2.49 I think) and put them on. It was easy peasy, which I highly appreciated because sincerely I'd start crying otherwise. KO on a Sunday; man, I don't even want to remember the week that followed.
I'd give them a 9/10 overall. The lacking point is because they truly stinked the first day of wear; otherwise I was very happy with them.

Have a wonderful weekend!


M.

6 comentarios:

  1. I have yet to try these stickers. You did a really nice job putting them on and they look great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i have tried a nail sticker earlier which was stink free. im sad to hear that those smelled bad cause they look so cute.

    enjoy ur me-time!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. They stink that bad? really? :-(
    They look so pretty on you. Like a very delicate lace... I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. how beautiful!!!! those stickers are a life saver sometimes!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Those look super cute! Sucks about the odor, though. At least it was only the first day!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ooh that looks really nice! The pattern is cute and it fits you well. Eh, sorry to hear it stinks though. :(

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!