domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Gold zig-zags over Orly Apple Green. And hey do you know Discordia?

Heya!

How's the weekend? I hope you had at least as much relaxing time as I have had working hours. But I am glad to announce that this schedule that I have where Sunday has been the new laborable day since May is about to come to an end. Oh yeah!

So, here's the mani I have on my nails right now, and that I am sadly going to take off right after posting this... I need a work-safe mani. This is two coats of Orly Green Apple (oh! how much imagination you've put into this, Orly!) and a subtle stamping done with IsaDora whatever gold. And posing with me in two of the pictures is my flatmate, Discordia. Yay!
 The mani was fun to wear, and I was complimented a few times at work (that's confusing, I was complimented at work on a non-working day... whatever). Life gets in the way? NO! I mean, what life? Hee hee.
And here's a close-up of Discordia. She's a Ghost Corn Snake, 9 months old, very well behaved and she's starting to get used to her big vivarium and me. She got to explore the house this weekend, under parental control that is. She's so small I am 150% positive I wouldn't find her back her if I lost her inside my 75m2. Poor thing.

Keep it up!

M.

15 comentarios:

  1. OH MY GOSH, what an adorable little snake. She is beautiful. So is your manicure! I really like those colours together.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW!!! I LOVE these pictures so much!!!
    First - Discordia is simply adorable! She's so tiny! but soooo pretty!!! I am totally in love ♥
    Second - your mani does look awesome! I love that stamping and it looks gorgeous with this combination!
    I don't understand one thing though - you were complimented at work, but you have to remove it for a work safe mani...? like... eh??

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the subtle stamping of your mani. Your snake is so cute! I've wanted to have one for the longest time, but unfortunately that is against the law where I am from :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. beautiful mani!! I didn't know a little snake coul be so, so cute!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ay dios mio!! Una serpiente...La mani muy bonita pero no puedo dejar de mirarla a ella...que miedito aunk es pequeñita me da repelus.muacks! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the snake and your manicure go perfectly together.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. oh my gosh!! that's a real snake!!! now THAT is the most unusual prop I have ever seen!!! She's sooo cute!!! And she fits the mani perfectly!!! Too bad you had to take it off =( Stupid work!!! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. WOW, the green goes really well with the brown snake! ....I'm speechless!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. great color combo, Discordia is so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Both Discordia and the manicure are gorgeous! Wow!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is a perfect manicure, to bad that you can not wear it to work! Discordia likes it too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. She is a beauty and really cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. You should always take pictures with your snake!! She's so cute and beautiful! I want her lol nice manicure too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Cute mani! I love the green and gold combo! :-)
    And your snake is so cute! <3

    ~ Yun

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!