jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013

Kiko Haul. Sugar Mat Collection. Mirror Collection. Celebration Collection.

Howdy!

This haul has made my day, hands down. (Click on it to enlarge!)
A little precision is needed though. I wish all this was for me, but it isn't. The story goes like this: I took a look at Kiko's website yesterday, with my friend Sara, and realized I had missed not one but three collections! What a pity? No, what a miracle! Polish orgy. Polishgasm. Plénitude

Of course, I needed to go and see by myself ASAP so I dedicated today's lunch break to it. I took another glimpse at the site in order to lust a little more and... BAM! Printable 20% off coupon. Off everything, might I add.

I immediately thought about my dearest Jin, mailed her and... Well, one thing led to another. She wanted the entire Sugar Mat collection and some back ups. I wanted some Sugar Mats, some Mirrors, some Celebration polishes and one regular nude base. That's that.

So actually 60% of what you see is leaving for a loving home in Israël soon. Yes. I am a cheater like that!

M.

9 comentarios:

  1. Awww, haha you're adorable xD The colors are gorgeous! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great haul - great buy!!! It would make my day as well! Such gorgeous colours! Ahh, I do envy! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, great haul! All the pretty colors would make me happy too. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OHMG doooooling - drooling a little more - speechless (envious ;)) You are so lucky to live in a country where you are able to buy from their website...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I need to get my hands on the sugar mat collection someway, somehow! Great haul dear!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow! Que increíble!!!! Por eso dicen que "por aaalgo pasan las cosas" jaja :)
    Felicidades por tan buenas compras y ahorros!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a haul! I'm so envious of you that you have access to Kiko! I've heard so much about it, and I'm in love with one of their blues even though I haven't even been able to try anything from the brand.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Queremos verlos en tus uñas ya!!! Nosotras pasamos hoy por la tienda y nos hemos comprado UN sugar mat. Qué tristeza de compra, jajajaja...
    Un beso!
    ♥nailistas

    ResponderEliminar

Hi there :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really value and appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed your walk through my blog, take care!